Submit your site or blog
Submit your site or blog for inclusion in Developer IT by feeding our indexing robot with a RSS or Atom feed. Your site and syndicated content will benefit a greater exposure to developers and IT staff around the world. The more detailed your RSS feed is, the more info we will have to index your articles. Fill in a comment if you have any questions about our indexing process. Be sure to comply to all pre-requisites before submitting.
- The RSS/Atom feed entries composed of at least 400 characters of text (markup does not count, multiple whitespaces count for one char).
- The RSS/Atom feed contains mostly articles/blog post about computer programming, networking, telecom or other IT related subject.
- The RSS/Atom feed entries must not contains any script tags, style tags nor style attributes.
- You must have the full rights over the articles and they must be published with a liscence that permits sharing.
- You must permit a request from us to your RSS/Atom feed each hour. Use a
Last-ModifiedHTTP header to reduce bandwith.
- You must post at least one (1) new valid article/blog post per month.
Please fill all the required fields and a comment if you want. Your inclusion is not garanteed by filling this form. We review each request manually. We can exclude your site at any moment.
.NET ASP.NET iphone linux python Windows mysql android sql windows-7 html c ruby-on-rails css objective-c ubuntu networking sql-server wpf asp.net-mvc ruby database Xml apache AJAX osx security regex django Performance 12.04 windows-xp mac web-development iphone-sdk vb.net Silverlight apache2 flash server perl best-practices email installation eclipse visual-studio algorithm windows-server-2008 winforms wcf firefox bash dns /Oracle