Submit your site or blog
Submit your site or blog for inclusion in Developer IT by feeding our indexing robot with a RSS or Atom feed. Your site and syndicated content will benefit a greater exposure to developers and IT staff around the world. The more detailed your RSS feed is, the more info we will have to index your articles. Fill in a comment if you have any questions about our indexing process. Be sure to comply to all pre-requisites before submitting.
- The RSS/Atom feed entries composed of at least 400 characters of text (markup does not count, multiple whitespaces count for one char).
- The RSS/Atom feed contains mostly articles/blog post about computer programming, networking, telecom or other IT related subject.
- The RSS/Atom feed entries must not contains any script tags, style tags nor style attributes.
- You must have the full rights over the articles and they must be published with a liscence that permits sharing.
- You must permit a request from us to your RSS/Atom feed each hour. Use a
Last-ModifiedHTTP header to reduce bandwith.
- You must post at least one (1) new valid article/blog post per month.
Please fill all the required fields and a comment if you want. Your inclusion is not garanteed by filling this form. We review each request manually. We can exclude your site at any moment.