Top 50 Articles
These are the all time most requested blog post or articles. The hit count is incremented each time a
page is sent to a user that did not specify the
If-Modified-Since HTTP request header.
The hit count displayed on the pages and may be lower than in the database since the responses are cached.
Do not hesitate to submit your site or blog about software development or information technologies (IT).
- Axis Aligned Billboard: how to make the object look at camera
- Why are perfectly legitamate pages on my website registering in google Webmasters as 404?
- Handling keyboard and mouse input (Win API)
- .NET WebRequest.PreAuthenticate not quite what it sounds like
- Outlook add email account: requested operation failed
- Fake ISAPI Handler to serve static files with extention that are rewritted by url rewriter
- Sphere entering in to the cube.unity
- MVC4 App opens with directory listing and gives a 404 for any direct URL's entered in the browser
- Set up two IP addresses with one gateway?
- Best way for an external (remote) graphics designer to style ASP.NET MVC 4 app?
- Android chess development design [on hold]
- Webalizer causing high CPU load
- How To Start Your Own Professional Blog with WordPress
- Lots of first chance Microsoft.CSharp.RuntimeBinderExceptions thrown when dealing with dynamics
- How to get full query string parameters not UrlDecoded
- ASP.NET MVC Html.DropDownListFor Select value
- More than 100,000 articles !
- C# development with Mono and MonoDevelop
- Official BETA release of Developer IT
- jqgrid with asp.net webmethod and json working with sorting, paging, searching and LINQ
- Good SQL error handling in Strored Procedure
- Remove accents from String .NET
- Getting "Using two-stage rotation animation" warning with UIImagePickerController
- "Parse Error : There is a problem parsing the package" while installing Android application
- How to obtain a random sub-datatable from another data table
- Android save Checkbox State in ListView with Cursor Adapter
- Info on UIDeviceFamily key in Info.plist
- A single request appears to have come from all the browsers? Should I be worried?
- How to decrypt an encrypted Apple iTunes iPhone backup?
- Outlook 2011 Contact Import from CSV with Notes containing new lines / cr / lf
- Data Formatters temporarily unavailable
- The binary you uploaded was invalid. A pre-release beta version of the SDK was used to build the app
- How to delete IPSEC VPN tunnel from Fortigate 60
- Android - HorizontalScrollView within ScrollView Touch Handling
- MS Ajax Libraries and Configured Assemblies
- The provided URI scheme 'https' is invalid; expected 'http'. Parameter name: via
- creating a contact listener with sprites from different classes
- Sony DCR-TRV14E Video Camera Drivers for Windows 7 64-bit
- "CB Monitor Windows" proccess blocks XP shutdown
- A valid provisioning profile for this executable was not found
- Android - How do I load a contact Photo?
- ASP.Net MVC 2 DropDownListFor in EditorTemplate
- Dell PowerEdge R720xd stuck in BIOS
- Core i7-620M vs Core i5-540M
- EFI VMware Virtual SCSI Hard Drive (0.0) ... unsuccessful
- Address bar showing long URL
- Unity 3D won't load - Choosing "Ubuntu" during login still loads Unity 2D
- Should one replace the usage addJSONData of jqGrid to the usage of setGridParam(), and trigger('relo
- GooglePlayServicesNotAvailable: GooglePlayServices not available due to error 1
- HttpWebRequest and Ignoring SSL Certificate Errors