Top 50 Articles
These are the all time most requested blog post or articles. The hit count is incremented each time a
page is sent to a user that did not specify the
If-Modified-Since HTTP request header.
The hit count displayed on the pages and may be lower than in the database since the responses are cached.
Do not hesitate to submit your site or blog about software development or information technologies (IT).
- Axis Aligned Billboard: how to make the object look at camera
- Why are perfectly legitamate pages on my website registering in google Webmasters as 404?
- Handling keyboard and mouse input (Win API)
- .NET WebRequest.PreAuthenticate not quite what it sounds like
- Outlook add email account: requested operation failed
- Sphere entering in to the cube.unity
- MVC4 App opens with directory listing and gives a 404 for any direct URL's entered in the browser
- Fake ISAPI Handler to serve static files with extention that are rewritted by url rewriter
- Set up two IP addresses with one gateway?
- Best way for an external (remote) graphics designer to style ASP.NET MVC 4 app?
- What are the advantages of Ceylon over Java?
- Android chess development design [on hold]
- Webalizer causing high CPU load
- How To Start Your Own Professional Blog with WordPress
- ASP.NET MVC Html.DropDownListFor Select value
- Lots of first chance Microsoft.CSharp.RuntimeBinderExceptions thrown when dealing with dynamics
- How to get full query string parameters not UrlDecoded
- More than 100,000 articles !
- Unable to install Xdebug
- C# development with Mono and MonoDevelop
- jqgrid with asp.net webmethod and json working with sorting, paging, searching and LINQ
- Official BETA release of Developer IT
- How to delete IPSEC VPN tunnel from Fortigate 60
- Good SQL error handling in Strored Procedure
- Maven Error - Expected START_TAG or END_TAG not TEXT
- Remove accents from String .NET
- EFI VMware Virtual SCSI Hard Drive (0.0) ... unsuccessful
- "Parse Error : There is a problem parsing the package" while installing Android application
- Getting "Using two-stage rotation animation" warning with UIImagePickerController
- How to obtain a random sub-datatable from another data table
- The builds tools for WindowsKernelModeDriver8.1 (Platform Toolset = 'WindowsKernelModeDriver8.1') cannot be found
- Dell PowerEdge R720xd stuck in BIOS
- Android save Checkbox State in ListView with Cursor Adapter
- Info on UIDeviceFamily key in Info.plist
- A single request appears to have come from all the browsers? Should I be worried?
- How to decrypt an encrypted Apple iTunes iPhone backup?
- openvpn WARNING: No server certificate verification method has been enabled
- git push >> fatal: no configured push destination
- HttpWebRequest and Ignoring SSL Certificate Errors
- Exception: Zend Extension ./filename.php does not exist
- Android AlertDialog with rounded corners: rectangle seen below corners
- MS Ajax Libraries and Configured Assemblies
- "CB Monitor Windows" proccess blocks XP shutdown
- AWStats is processing log files but does not display them
- Data Formatters temporarily unavailable
- What does the BIOS setting XHCI Pre-Boot Mode do?
- ffmpeg: Could not find codec parameters for stream 0 (Video: h264) unspecified size
- Outlook 2011 Contact Import from CSV with Notes containing new lines / cr / lf
- The binary you uploaded was invalid. A pre-release beta version of the SDK was used to build the app
- Android - HorizontalScrollView within ScrollView Touch Handling