by Bob Rhubart
on Oracle Blogs
See other posts from Oracle Blogs
or by Bob Rhubart
Published on Tue, 21 Jun 2011 15:00:00 -0700 Indexed on 2011/06/22 0:28 UTC
Read the original article Hit count: 204
- Keeping your process clean: Hiding technology complexity behind a service | Izaak de Hullu
Izaak de Hullu offers a solution to "technology pollution like exception handling, technology adapters and correlation."
- WebLogic Weekly for June 20th, 2011 | James Bayer
James Bayer presents "a round-up what has been going on in WebLogic over the past week."
- Publish to EDN from Java & OSB with JMS | Edwin Biemond
Busy blogger and Oracle ACE Edwin Biemond shows "how you can publish events from Java and OSB."
- How is HTML 5 changing web development? | Audrey Watters - O'Reilly Radar
In this interview, OSCON speaker Remy Sharp discusses HTML5's current usage and how it could influence the future of web apps and browsers.
- SOA Governance Book | SOA Partner Community Blog
Information on how those in EMEA can win a free copy of SOA Governance: Governing Shared Services On-Premise and in the Cloud by Thomas Erl, et al.
- Keeping The Faith on 11i | Floyd Teter
"The iceberg is melting, the curtain is coming down, the lights are dimming, the fat lady is singing," says Oracle ACE Director Floyd Teter.
- Configure and test JMS based EDN in SOA Suite 11g | Edwin Biemond
Oracle ACE Edwin Biemond shows you "how to configure EDN-JMS and how to publish an Event to this JMS Queue."
- Choosing the best way for SOA Suite and Oracle Service Bus to interact with the Oracle Database | Lucas Jellema
Oracle ACE Director Lucas Jellema illustrates "over 20 different interaction channels" covering "a fairly wild variation of attributes, required skills, productivity and performance characteristics."
- Oracle Data Integrator 126.96.36.199 Complex Files as Sources and Targets | Alex Kotopoulis
ODI 188.8.131.52 adds the new Complex File technology for use with file sources and targets. The goal is to read or write file structures that are too complex to be parsed using the existing ODI File technology.
- Java Spotlight Podcast Episode 35: JVM Performance and Quality
Featuring an interview with Vladimir Ivanov, Ivan Krylov, and Sergey Kuksenko on the JDK 7 Java Virtual Machine performance and quality. Also includes the Java All Star Developer Panel featuring Dalibor Topic, Java Free and Open Source Software Ambassador, and Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine, Java EE Developer Advocate.
© Oracle Blogs or respective owner