by David Dorf
on Oracle Blogs
See other posts from Oracle Blogs
or by David Dorf
Published on Thu, 7 Jun 2012 14:25:13 +0000 Indexed on 2012/06/07 16:44 UTC
Read the original article Hit count: 290
There are lots of industry conferences, but I consistently hear that Oracle Retail Crosstalk is one of the better ones, presumably because its focused is on helping Oracle Retail's customers interact, share insights, and exchange ideas. If you're an Oracle Retail customer, I strongly encourage you to register and attend. Here's why:
- Two days of fantastic speakers from companies like Daphne, Kohl's, Morrisons, Abercrombie & Fitch, Hot Topic, Talbots, and Disney to name a few.
- Held in the heart of Chicago with store tours on Michigan Avenue
- Special Interest discussions on merchandising, supply chain, planning, stores, and technology.
- Golf, fireworks at Navy Pier, and dancing at Soldier Field
- And best of all, the conference is free for qualified customers.
So I certainly hope to see you there!
© Oracle Blogs or respective owner