by Richard Lefebvre
on Oracle Blogs
See other posts from Oracle Blogs
or by Richard Lefebvre
Published on Mon, 25 Aug 2014 09:42:54 +0000 Indexed on 2014/08/25 16:24 UTC
Read the original article Hit count: 1321
Marketing—CX Central is your hub for all things Marketing related at OpenWorld in San Francisco, September 28-October 2, 2014. Learn how to personalize the modern marketing journey to improve customer loyalty. We’re hosting more than 60 breakout sessions, half of which will highlight customer success stories from marquee brands including Bizo, Comcast, Dell, Epson, John Deere, Lane Bryant, ReadyTalk and Shutterfly.
Moscone West, Levels 2 and 3
To learn more about how modern marketing works, visit Moscone West, levels 2 and 3, for exciting demos of each of the Oracle Marketing Cloud solutions (BlueKai, Compendium, Eloqua, Push I/O, and Responsys). You also can check out our stations for Vertical Marketing Best Practices, the Markie Awards, and more!
CX Spotlight Sessions
- “Accelerating Big Profits in Big Data,” Jeff Tanner, Baylor University
- “Using Content Marketing to Impact Every Stage of the Buyer’s Journey,” Jennifer Agustin, Bizo
- “Expanding Your Marketing with Proven Testing and Optimization,” Brian Border, Shutterfly and Matthew Balthazor, Epson
- “Modern Marketing: The New Digital Dialogue,” Cory Treffiletti, Oracle
A Special Marquee Session
Dell’s Hayden Mugford will speak on “The Digital Ecosystem: Driving Experience Through Contact Engagement.” She will highlight how the organization built a digital ecosystem that supports a behaviorally driven, multivehicle nurturing campaign. The Dell 1:1 Global Marketing team worked with multiple partners to innovate integrations with Oracle Eloqua, Oracle Real-Time Decisions for real-time decision logic, and a content management system (CMS) that enables 100 percent customized e-mails. The program doubled average order values for nurtured contacts versus non-nurtured and tripled open and click-through rates versus push e-mail.
Other Oracle Marketing Cloud Session Highlights
- Thought leadership by role
- Exploring the benefits of moving to the Cloud
- Product line roadmaps and innovations in Marketing
- Technical deep dives for product lines within Marketing
- Best practices and impactful business measurements
- Solutions that are Integrated across CX
Session content is geared toward professionals in Marketing, Marketing Operations, Marketing Demand Generation, Social: Chief Marketing Officers, Vice Presidents, Directors and Managers.
Customers attending Marketing—CX Central @ OpenWorld will be able to:
- Gain insight into delivering consistent cross-channel marketing
- Discover how to provide the right information to the right customer at the right time and with the right channel
- Get answers to burning questions and advice on business challenges
- Hear from other Oracle customers about recommended best practices to help their organization move forward
- Network and share ideas to help create a strategy for connecting with customers in better ways
It Wouldn’t Be an Oracle Marketing Cloud Event Without a Party!
We’re hosting CX Central Fest: a unique customer experience specifically designed for attendees of CX Central. It will include a chance to rock out at a private concert featuring Los Angeles indie electronic pop group, Capital Cities! Join us Tuesday, September 30 from 7-9 p.m.
OpenWorld is a fabulous way for your customers to see all that Oracle Marketing Cloud has to offer. Pass on an invitation today.
By Laura Vogel (Oracle)
© Oracle Blogs or respective owner