by Ivan Petrushev
on Server Fault
See other posts from Server Fault
or by Ivan Petrushev
Published on 2010-04-09T06:42:12Z Indexed on 2010/04/09 6:53 UTC
Read the original article Hit count: 266
This is only about networks you have seen personaly, not heared from others or seen on pictures at the web.
- Cables hanging from the ceiling lamps?
- Cables going trough culverts and other tubes?
- Switches and other equipment in the cleaner's closet?
- Cleaning lady's rags drying hanging from the cables?
- Key to the main node door possesed only by the janitor (or other non-tech and completely non-network-related guy)?
- Switches powered by foreign power adapters (cheaper and providing non-specified voltage or amperage)?
All of this was in my old dormitory. Tell us about your bad experience.
© Server Fault or respective owner