on Tech Dreams
See other posts from Tech Dreams
or by samsudeen
Published on Sun, 26 Jun 2011 10:52:00 +0000 Indexed on 2011/06/26 16:28 UTC
Read the original article Hit count: 274
Well it is almost 2 years after the original launch, Apple has re-launched its iPhone 3GS 8GB model for a much cheaper price of Rs.19,990 in India. This is an quite interesting move by Apple to wow the Indian smart phone market which is dominated by the cheaper android phones from Samsung , HTC and others.
These are the specifications of the iPhone 3GS version ( just in case you have forgotten as it is too old)
- 3.5″ capacitive display with pixel dimensions of 320×480
- 3 MP camera with auto focus
- High speed connectivity up to 7.2 Mbps on 3G HSDPA
- 600 MHz processor speed
- iOS 4.3 unlocked and upgradable to iOS 5.0
- Hardware support for 3D graphics
- Millions of apps which are unique to iPhone.
With only few months left for release of the much anticipated “iPhone 5″ and a market which is already loaded with a wide range of cheaper & feature rich smart phones the competition is going to be tougher for Apple
© Tech Dreams or respective owner