I came into the office a week ago and outlook has refused to connect ever since, it just says "Disconnected" in the bottom right-hand corner. I've tried restarting it, rebooting Windows etc.
I'm the only one if our office who is having this problem, so it's not a general problem with the server.
Things I've tried
- Pinging the server via IP address and host name, both work fine
- Connecting via OWA, this works using the same machine name
- Connecting to Exchange via HTTP ("Outlook Anywhere") doesn't work
- None of the suggestions in this question helped, http://serverfault.com/questions/21755/can-ping-exchange-server-cant-connect-outlook-to-it
- Disabling Windows firewall on my laptop also has no effect.
There are no items in the event viewer that indicate that anything it up. Also no permissions have changed on the server since when it worked.
What else can I do to diagnose this, any suggestions?
© Server Fault or respective owner