I use the following standard folder structure with my projects:
workspace myproject conf development.properties production.properties src build.xml build.properties build myproject
Unfortunately, working with scripted languages nullifies the concept of separating the "workspace" from the "build".
In my development environment, I use a virtual-host for each project. The virtual-host for a project is configured during the "deploytodevelopment" ANT task.
Which method would you recommend for integrating PHP into my build process?
- Change the virtual-hosts setup to point to the workspace/myproject/src folder.
- Edit the PHP in the workspace/myproject/src folder.
- Check out another working copy of the myproject/src folder to the build/myproject folder.
- Change the virtual-hosts setup to point to the build/myproject folder.
- Edit the PHP in the build/myproject folder.
© Server Fault or respective owner